Both Keith Lee and his now-wife Mia Yim were released from WWE back on November 4, with Lee since making his debut in All Elite Wrestling.
Mia Yim however is yet to return to the ring since her non-compete clause expired last month. Keith Lee recently spoke with the New York Post ahead of AEW Revolution, where he provided an update on Yim’s wrestling future.
“I know that she’s making a return to wrestling. She’s just taking her time with whole house stuff (move) and all that stuff going on. She’s been manning the house thankfully while I’ve been keeping busy. I don’t know where she really, truly wants to be. I don’t know all the places that want her and will serve what she’s looking for. I know that she will. I know that she’ll want to for quite some time,”
Keith Lee is set for action on tonight’s episode of AEW Rampage.
Mia Yim will feature twice in the upcoming WWE 2K22 video game, both under her real name and as RECKONING of RETRIBUTION. You can see the full game roster here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw