LA Knight has reacted to reports indicating he is among the top merch sellers in WWE for this past month as fans continue to say, ‘Yeah!’
Earlier reports circulated that LA Knight was among the top 5 merchandise sellers in WWE for the month of June 2023, now the star has reacted.
Ahead of LA Knight in the top 5 in projected merchandise sales were only Roman Reigns, Cody Rhodes and Stone Cold Steve Austin, with LWO coming in fifth behind Knight in fourth.
LA Knight responded to the info on Twitter originated by WrestleNomics, which closely monitors anticipated merch movers, by simply writing:
And defiant indeed it seems as fans continue to show their outpouring of affection for the charismatic star despite the not so secret backstage tidbit that only a year ago, Knight felt his days in WWE were numbered.
With recent reports that Vince McMahon is personally backstage at tonight’s WWE show at Madison Square Garden, we’ll see if Knight features prominently or not as the show hits airwaves soon.
You can keep up with all the latest WWE news by clicking this link.
— LA Knight (@RealLAKnight) July 7, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision