As WWE prepares to head for the UK for an upcoming SmackDown, a huge championship bout has been announced for the show.
WWE is preparing to go to London, England for an episode of SmackDown on June 30 and the Money in the Bank premium live event on July 1.
Now, a huge championship bout has been announced for the show!
During a segment that featured both the debut of a re-design for Asuka’s WWE Women’s Championship, Charlotte Flair returned.
However after the challenge was laid out in the ring and was teased in a backstage segment, it was later made official.
On June 30 in London, Asuka will put her WWE Women’s Championship on the line against Charlotte Flair.
However, could a third be added to this already massive match?
Bianca Belair was also featured in a backstage segment with Adam Pearce, demanding her rematch with Asuka after their Night of Champion bout hosted a dubious ending to Belair’s longstanding reign as champ.
When Pearce seemed to immediately forget about promising her a rematch to book Asuka versus Charlotte, Bianca appeared highly unamused.
Elsewhere on tonight’s show, four WWE stars qualified to join the Money in the Bank ladder match at the premium live event of the same name.
You can keep up with all the action from tonight’s WWE SmackDown by clicking this link.
— Public Enemies Podcast (@TheEnemiesPE3) June 10, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers