A top WWE star has been spotted in the known location of a WWE frequented surgical center after suffering an injury recently.
According to a report from PWInsider, Braun Strowman was spotted in Birmingham, Alabama after being previously reported as suffering from an undisclosed injury.
Strowman’s most recent appearance on WWE television was May 1 when he and Ricochet defeated Alpha Academy on Raw.
Previously Strowman reportedly suffered a concussion in late April but was cleared to return to the ring for that May 1 match with no indication of the current injury being linked at this time.
Birmingham is relevant as it is the location of the Andrew Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center, a world renowned orthopedic surgery center that is frequented by WWE stars.
With various providers specializing across the spectrum of Sports Medicine, it would make sense that if Braun Strowman was suffering from an injury, he would be well served to seek care from a quality team of experts.
We’ll keep you posted with any updates to the story as more details become available.
Stay up to date with all of the latest Braun Strowman news by following WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- VIDEO: ROH Champion Holds Hilarious Training Session
- Claudio Castagnoli Comments On Bryan Danielson’s Potential ‘Retirement’ Plans
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back