Max Dupri has been titillating the juices of our guilty pleasures since his arrival on WWE SmackDown earlier this year, recently introducing the new and improved ma.çé and mån.sôör to the WWE Universe on the July 1 show.
Alongside the reveal of Dupri’s first clients, WWE officially launched and advertised a new website, Maximummalemodels.com, where fans could submit their applications to join the agency.
While WWE did leave a notice that the site was purely for entertainment purposes, and that they are not an official modelling agency, that doesn’t mean the applications have gone to waste.
Max Dupri took to Twitter today (July 13), where he is ‘reviewing’ your applications submitted on the site.
So if you or a friend submitted your application as a joke, watch out, because Max Du-PRI may well roast you on his Twitter page later today.
Current NXT star Duke Hudson teased potentially joining the agency recently.
For a list of all WWE name changes in 2022 so far, click here.
1st applicant for review: Zachary-
No… just no.https://t.co/Fg3tVt4VCh pic.twitter.com/l9ssI72FZY
— Max Dupri (@MaxDupri) July 13, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY