WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has confirmed that he is currently filming the new season of ‘Most Wanted Treasures’ for WWE and A&E.
Foley revealed that he will host the upcoming season on his ‘Foley Is Pod’ podcast, noting:
“I’m only about 90 minutes south of Chicago filming a show for WWE. I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about it, but breaking news, I’m one of the hosts of the new season of ‘Most Wanted Treasures,’ and I’m really enjoying that.”
The A&E Network series features WWE names travelling across the country in search of WWE collectables. SmackDown star Top Dolla hosted the first season of the show, which aired in 2021.
A recent report indicated that WWE is finding additional ways to utilize non-wrestling personalities who the company has under contract.
The Undertaker also now hosts 1 deadMAN SHOW events during certain pay-per-view weeks, with his next show scheduled for October 7, the night before Extreme Rules. Kurt Angle also revealed that following his recent Raw appearance, WWE told him that they wanted to work with him more moving forward.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations