With the 2023 WWE Draft set to get underway on this Friday’s (April 28) episode of SmackDown, with several NXT stars being rumoured for potential call ups in the Draft.
Prior to this week’s WWE Raw show in Chicago, NXT’s Cora Jade was in action on Main Event, where she took on Nikki Cross in a match set to air tomorrow night on Hulu.
Per PWInsider Elite (via WrestlingNews.co), WWE management are high on Cora following her Main Event outing, with some believing that she got herself ‘in the race’ for a potential call-up.
Cora isn’t the only NXT star to impress during their outings on Main Event, with Tyler Bate receiving praise following his match with Dolph Ziggler recently.
Two more NXT stars were written off the show during last night’s NXT Spring Breakin’ event amid rumours of a call-up in the Draft.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY