The next NXT stars seemingly on their way up to the WWE main roster were revealed to close out tonight’s episode of NXT.
The match, set up on last week’s show, saw Julius and Brutus Creed of the Creed Brothers take on Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid of the Dyad in a Losers Leave NXT match.
Fowler and Reid had previously requested their releases from the company back in April, with them announcing their contracts would expire in October, leading to many believing this would be their final match in NXT.
However, that turned out to not be the case, as it was the Dyad who managed to score the victory, forcing the Creeds to leave NXT.
The Dyad picked up the win when a masked follower of the Schism emerged from the crowd wearing a red hoodie, hitting Julius with their mask, allowing the Dyad to score the win.
The Creed Brothers have been one of the top tag teams on NXT since the launch of 2.0, with this seemingly being used as a platform to call them up to the main roster.
It was specified on the show that Ivy Nile, who is a part of Diamond Mine with the Creeds, will remain on NXT following their defeat.
— WWE (@WWE) July 5, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT