The reason we haven’t seen Raw star Queen Zelina on WWE TV for the past number of weeks has now been revealed.
Per PWInsider, Queen Zelina is out of in-ring action due to an injury that required her to undergo surgery.
It’s believed she’ll be out for another six to eight weeks, meaning she should be ready to return around SummerSlam time.
Zelina’s last match was on the April 11 episode of Raw where she lost to Bianca Belair.
Zelina had just split from her tag team partner Carmella before the injury. Carmella was also absent for a couple of weeks after the split to take time off for her wedding and honeymoon with Corey Graves, but she has since returned.
There are no further details yet on the exact nature of the injury or what caused it, but we’ll let you know if more details come to light.
A list of all current WWE injuries and expected return dates can be found at this link.
PWInsider also noted in the report that WWE has discussed a push for Zelina upon her return, which you can read more about at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return