The reason we haven’t seen Raw star Queen Zelina on WWE TV for the past number of weeks has now been revealed.
Per PWInsider, Queen Zelina is out of in-ring action due to an injury that required her to undergo surgery.
It’s believed she’ll be out for another six to eight weeks, meaning she should be ready to return around SummerSlam time.
Zelina’s last match was on the April 11 episode of Raw where she lost to Bianca Belair.
Zelina had just split from her tag team partner Carmella before the injury. Carmella was also absent for a couple of weeks after the split to take time off for her wedding and honeymoon with Corey Graves, but she has since returned.
There are no further details yet on the exact nature of the injury or what caused it, but we’ll let you know if more details come to light.
A list of all current WWE injuries and expected return dates can be found at this link.
PWInsider also noted in the report that WWE has discussed a push for Zelina upon her return, which you can read more about at this link.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022