Ring of Honor has announced the World Title match for its upcoming Death Before Dishonor event.
ROH World Champion Bandido will defend the title in a four-way match against Brody King, Flamita, and EC3. The match had been set up at Glory By Honor, with Bandido being attacked by Flamita after defeating Flip Gordon.
ROH has also announced the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Championship match for the show. Current champions Shane Taylor Promotions will defend the titles against La Faccion Ingobernable.
Here is the current card for Death Before Dishonor:
- ROH World Championship Match – Bandido (c) vs. EC3 vs. Flamita vs. Brody King
- ROH Pure Championship Match – Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Josh Woods
- ROH Six-Man Tag Team Championship Match – Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor, Kaun & Moses) (c) vs. La Faccion Ingobernable (RUSH, Dragon Lee & Kenny King)
Death Before Dishonor will be taking place on September 12, 2021.
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Top WWE Star Dealing With ‘Really Bad’ Shoulder Injury
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Latest On WWE International Expansion
- Top AEW Star Recalls Insane Vince McMahon Script Change During A Live TV Taping