Scrapped plans for the segment featuring Brock Lesnar and Omos on this week’s edition of WWE Raw have been revealed.
Ahead of the March 27 show, a weigh-in segment was advertised for the two heavyweights who are set to clash at WrestleMania 39.
During the episode, Omos successfully weighed-in, but as soon as Lesnar entered the ring, a brawl ensued.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), there were initially pitches for the weigh-in to resemble more of the UFC presentation.
It was noted that WWE had a WrestleMania podium, red carpet and towels ready to use for the segment.
In a rare turn of events, Lesnar is being presented as the ‘David’ up against Omos’ ‘Goliath’.
On Raw, MVP claimed that Lesnar won’t be able to suplex or F5 the 410 pounder, so those are the moments to look out for in this weekend’s match.
It has been heavily speculated that Lesnar will hang up his boots for good after WrestleMania, with reports noting that only a small number of individuals within WWE know the true situation surrounding The Beast.
An update has emerged on rumors about heat between Lesnar and Chief Content Officer Triple H, which you can read more about right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups