Several WWE stars have shown their support for Nash Carter (Zachary Green) following his controversial release from the company last month.
As previously noted, Carter, 28, was released from WWE on April 6 after controversial photos of the former MSK member doing a Nazi salute with facial hair that resembled Adolf Hitler when he was 19 were posted by his wife who had made public abuse allegations against him.
On Instagram, the former NXT Tag Team Champion posted a selfie with the caption, “Love ya’ll” with a green heart emoji.
His former tag team partner Wes Lee, Boa, Xyon Quinn and Joe Gacy all replied with heart emojis in support.
Also, AEW star Swerve Strickland replied, “Love ya back”, while recent Joker in the Owen Hart Cup, Johnny Elite, formerly known as John Morrison, replied:
you’re a great dude bro ? nothing but love for you too
Carter’s former Rascalz teammate Trey Miguel of IMPACT Wrestling replied with several heart emojis as well.
Nash Carter, now once again known as Zachary Wentz, will be making his first appearance since his WWE release this weekend in Orlando, which you can read here.
AEW’s MJF has also stated his support for Wentz, and Wentz himself has issued a statement, which you can read at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon