WWE Raw star Shelton Benjamin has taken to social media to publicly voice his frustration with recent WWE developments.
This past Monday, Vince McMahon made the decision to split up the Hurt Business faction, despite the members of the group voicing their disagreement.
Benjamin has now tweeted:
The events of this past week have been beyond infuriating frustrating & disappointing but sadly comes as no surprise
As reported by Fightful Select, the decision to continue with the split despite knowing the members didn’t want to was a “blow to morale” backstage.
In fact, it was said that McMahon “dug his heels in even further” upon meeting with the group and was “set in his choice”.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts