The first night of ROH television tapings of the Tony Khan era took place at Universal Studios last night (February 25), with a lot of noteworthy things happening.
Tony Khan announced the first main event of the new era during the tapings, which would see Claudio Castagnoli defend his ROH World Championship against AR Fox.
The match took place at last night’s tapings, with Claudio retaining the title, but it was the post-match angle that got everyone talking.
Eddie Kingston made his entrance after the match, where he confronted Claudio, making his intentions clear that he wants the ROH World Championship.
ROH’s next pay-per-view event is set to take place over WrestleMania weekend, Supercard of Honor on March 31, which would seem to be the likely destination for the highly anticipated clash.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn