Clarification has emerged on Stephanie McMahon & Triple H separation rumors after Stephanie was made interim WWE CEO and Chairwoman.
WWE publicly announced that Stephanie was assuming these positions in a statement that also confirmed that Vince McMahon had chosen to voluntarily step away amidst allegations that you can read more about at this link.
There were reportedly some ‘eyebrows raised‘ within the company after Stephanie was referred to as ‘Ms McMahon’ in the statement, with ‘Ms’ considered the standard title for a woman who is unmarried, but still used by married women in some circumstances.
On a recent PWTorchVIP.com audio show, Wade Keller noted that a source as told him that Stephanie McMahon and Triple H are ‘a team’. Addressing the rumors, Keller said:
“I know when Hunter had his health problems, and then Stephanie stepped aside there were, I don’t wanna say rumors because that’s overstating it. (There was) conjecture that maybe there were marital issues that they were dealing with. I’m told that’s just flat out not the case and that they are a team.
“Triple H works full time, he’s a talent scout, but Stephanie stepped away and they reduced their hours. Hunter reduced his hours. As I’ve talked about, Hunter was just drinking iced coffees constantly when he was not a caffeine guy beforehand, just to keep up with his demands. So he scaled back to a more focused job with less stress after his health scare, but he is full-time with WWE and Stephanie stepped away in part because of the age of their kids. And also just the idea that they have enough money, they want to appreciate life, and do some things outside of working for the company.
The backstage reaction to Stephanie McMahon being named interim CEO and Chairwoman has now been revealed.
Transcription via WrestlingNews.co.
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed