AEW star The Butcher of the Butcher & the Blade tag team suffered a torn bicep in his match on this week’s (November 17) episode of AEW Dynamite.
Bryan Alvarez noted in this week’s Wrestling Observer Live that Butcher tore his bicep in his and The Blade’s tag team defeat to Orange Cassidy and NEVER Openweight Champion Tomohiro Ishii.
This is not the only issue that the Butcher has suffered this year, with him suffering a hand injury against Darby Allin at AEW’s The House Always Wins on April 9, only making his return on the All Out Buy-In.
We at WrestleTalk wish The Butcher a full and complete recovery from this injury.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips