AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa will defend her championship against Serena Deeb at this Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view, and she has announced that she will be auctioning her ring attire from the show.
Rosa recently spoke to Sportskeeda ahead of the show, where she said she will be auctioning her ring gear from the event to help fund funeral services for families who lost children in the massacre.
“This Sunday, I will be remembering the beautiful souls that just passed away, murdered, at school in Uvalde Texas. I actually want to auction the gear that I’m wearing to help families with funeral services for the kids.”
Fellow AEW star CM Punk, who will challenge for the AEW World Championship on the show, put out a heartfelt tweet after the horrific incident.
We send our thoughts to everyone affected by the Texas school shooting, and in fact all of the other mass shootings, and join those who hope something is done to finally put a stop to this.
transcription via WrestlingNews.co
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups