AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa will defend her championship against Serena Deeb at this Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view, and she has announced that she will be auctioning her ring attire from the show.
Rosa recently spoke to Sportskeeda ahead of the show, where she said she will be auctioning her ring gear from the event to help fund funeral services for families who lost children in the massacre.
“This Sunday, I will be remembering the beautiful souls that just passed away, murdered, at school in Uvalde Texas. I actually want to auction the gear that I’m wearing to help families with funeral services for the kids.”
Fellow AEW star CM Punk, who will challenge for the AEW World Championship on the show, put out a heartfelt tweet after the horrific incident.
We send our thoughts to everyone affected by the Texas school shooting, and in fact all of the other mass shootings, and join those who hope something is done to finally put a stop to this.
transcription via WrestlingNews.co
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be