WWE’s plans for Toni Storm on SmackDown have been revealed.
Toni Storm’s last NXT appearance saw her positioned as a heel, where she cut a promo on Sarray at the NXT Great American Bash show.
Per PWInsider, Toni’s run as a villain is over, as she is currently slated to debut as a babyface on the SmackDown brand this Friday (July 23).
NXT Champion Karrion Kross made his Raw debut on last night’s show, losing to Jeff Hardy. Many people in NXT viewed the loss as Vince McMahon ‘sending a message’ to NXT.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut