WWE star Dakota Kai has been out of action for three months, when she suffered a torn ACL on the May 17 episode of SmackDown during a tag team match with Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez.
Despite the injury, Dakota has made several appearances on WWE television alongside Bayley and IYO SKY of Damage CTRL, most notably at SummerSlam in Detroit, when IYO captured the WWE Women’s Championship.
Dakota was also present by their side on this past week’s SmackDown show, though she did not get physical in the backstage angle with Bayley, IYO SKY and Bianca Belair.
PWInsider added that Kai being back on the road consistently wasn’t actually the original plan as of her surprise return at SummerSlam.
Kai also recently started a new Twitch channel with Zelina Vega.
SORE. LOSERS. 👎
— WWE (@WWE) August 19, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision