It’s been a time of record-breaking moments for WWE recently and Brock Lesnar could be in line to break a surprise one, booking permitting.
Brock Lesnar has a record of his own that he could potentially break on WWE Raw.
That gives us a couple of months of possible appearance for the Lesnar, with reports also revealing “The Beast Incarnate” is scheduled to appear on the July 3 in Baltimore, Maryland, July 17 in Atlanta, Georgia and July 31 in Houston, Texas editions of Raw.
If Lesnar steps into the WWE Raw ring for a match, according to WWE Stats, he will break the record for the longest gaps between matches on WWE Raw.
WWE Stats has reported that Dutch Mantell had a gap of 16 years, 3 months and 23 days between matches on WWE Raw, while Jeff Jarrett had a gap of 19 years, 4 months and 8 days.
It’s Flash Flanagan who has the biggest gap, however, with a staggering 20 years, 10 months and 14 days between appearances on WWE Raw.
He appeared on the November 24 1997 episode of WWF Raw in a match against Brian Christopher and wouldn’t be seen on the red brand again until October 8 2018 in the Global Battle Royal that would be won by The Conquistador (Kurt Angle).
Lesnar has now matched that gap having last appeared on WWE Raw in July 2022 facing Tommy Dreamer in a Singapore Cane match.
He did appear on WWE Raw House Show after this and would continue to do so through 2003.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed