WWE has topped an intriguing internet list! Find out what WWE has done to beat out every other topic on Wikipedia.
According to Depths Of Wikipedia on Twitter, WWE’s article titled ‘List of WWE personnel’ has been revised more than any other Wikipedia entry on the expansive online encyclopedia.
Topping other articles like ‘George W. Bush’ ‘United States’ ‘Donald Trump’ and even ‘Wikipedia’ itself, WWE’s personnel list also topped the article for ‘Jesus’ and ‘Michael Jackson’ for how many times it was edited.
Interestingly, it isn’t the only WWE appearance in the top 15 with ‘The Undertaker’ also sneaking up at number 14.
The likely source for the frequent number of changes to the article is the broad nature, encompassing any WWE personnel who are in front of the camera or behind it, across all of the brands of WWE including NXT.
Then add in the ‘notes’ section on the article where fans can even get more specific when they’re making edits, changing personnel’s status according to injury or even release.
You can keep up with all the latest WWE news by clicking this link.
most-edited articles of all time pic.twitter.com/J9Idqa7ega
— depths of wikipedia (@depthsofwiki) June 1, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent