An update has emerged on Robert Roode (Bobby Roode), ahead of his impending return to WWE TV.
Roode hasn’t wrestled on TV since competing in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal on the April 1 edition of SmackDown.
The popular star has competed in several bouts at house shows, since, most recently wrestling in June.
In September, Roode confirmed that he underwent medical treatment at Southlake Orthopaedics in Birmingham, Alabama.
It was previously reported that the hope is that Roode will be able to make a WWE return ‘soon’.
PWInsider has since confirmed that Roode was backstage for the November 11 edition of SmackDown.
The report stated that this was the first TV taping that Roode had attended in a long time.
This also indicates that the plan is for Roode to join the Blue Brand’s roster upon his return, meaning that his tag-team with Raw star Dolph Ziggler likely won’t be reunited when he makes his comeback.
Many have speculated that Roode will be pushed under the Triple H regime, given how he was utilized as a top star in NXT when Triple H ran the show.
Check out our WWE injury tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Multiple AEW Reference On WWE Raw Including Scathing Line From Roman Reigns