Zoey Stark was called up to the WWE main roster as part of the 2023 WWE Draft, being drafted to the Raw brand.
In just over a month on the main roster, Stark has already found herself in a prominent spot, being aligned with WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus for her feud with Becky Lynch.
Stark was a guest on Women’s Wrestling Talk, where she was asked about her pairing with Trish, and whose idea it was to put the two together.
“Honestly, I don’t know (whose idea it was to put me with Trish Stratus). If you’re asking legitimately, I really don’t know but whoever came up with that idea, thank you, because I love it.
“Trish and I, we are getting along great, we’re having a fun time and she’s being awesome and mentoring me and giving me good tips.”
Both Stark and Becky Lynch are set to be a part of the women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match at Money In The Bank in London at the end of the month.
transcription via POST Wrestling
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed