WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon has reportedly been working on a new memoir about his life, and time with WWE.
Per Page Six, McMahon has been shopping a memoir to different publishers this week. The report noted that a source described the work as ‘essentially his memoir about building WWE,’ comparing it to Phil Knight’s ‘Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike.’
The source went on to state that the memoir that McMahon is shopping around is unique, noting:
“There have been other bios on him and WWE in the past, but this is very much his memoir told in his voice about his rise and life.”
A deal between McMahon and a publisher reportedly could be imminent.
The 76-year old’s life often intrigues fans, with McMahon’s rare media appearances often making headlines. The Chairman revealed a lot about his philosophies for running WWE during his appearance on the Pat McAfee Show in March.
With several Vince McMahon biography projects in the works, it appears that fans will soon learn a lot more about the man synonymous with WWE and its history.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw