Daniel Bryan Plans Revealed?
If Riddle does ever head over to WWE, perhaps we could see a dream match between him and Daniel Bryan. However if rumors are to be believed, we could see that match on the indies after September.
The latest word is that is when Bryan’s WWE contract comes to an end, with some theories saying that the only reason the company cleared him to wrestle was to sweeten the possibility of him re-signing. And according to the Wrestling Standard, WWE are currently in the process of booking as many “dream matches” for Bryan as possible before his contract expires in case he doesn’t re-sign.
Which doesn’t explain his two PPV matches against Big Cass. It does however explain his TV matches against AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, and reforming Team Hell No to take on the Bludgeon Brothers at Extreme Rules.
- Jeff Hardy
- Bludgeon Brothers
- The Miz
- Dolph Ziggler
- dave meltzer
- Extreme Rules
- Seth Rollins
- team hell no
- Bray Wyatt
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- Daniel Bryan
- Matt Riddle
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features