The AEW women’s division has been a polarizing topic of discussion when it comes to the fledgling promotion since it started.
All Elite Wrestling has faced its obstacles in presenting the division during the pandemic, but it has become a glaring issue for many fans.
WWE star Becky Lynch has made headlines this week by calling out what the company has lacked in comparison to the women’s division in WWE.
There are some positives to how the presentation has changed in the past two years though.
No matter where you stand on the booking of the ladies, no one can deny improvement is needed overall.
With Becky Lynch’s recent comments in mind, here are three pros and three cons of the AEW women’s division.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release