The AEW women’s division has been a polarizing topic of discussion when it comes to the fledgling promotion since it started.
All Elite Wrestling has faced its obstacles in presenting the division during the pandemic, but it has become a glaring issue for many fans.
WWE star Becky Lynch has made headlines this week by calling out what the company has lacked in comparison to the women’s division in WWE.
There are some positives to how the presentation has changed in the past two years though.
No matter where you stand on the booking of the ladies, no one can deny improvement is needed overall.
With Becky Lynch’s recent comments in mind, here are three pros and three cons of the AEW women’s division.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase