WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 is just a few weeks away, and you know what that means! Awkward shoehorning of lackluster feuds and angles into a stipulation that was once the most revered in all of WWE, but has now been totally watered-down by overuse! Hooray!
That small qualm aside, WWE’s annual Hell in a Cell pay-per-view has produced some pretty decent matches since its inception in 2009 (yes, it really has been going for that long).
Whilst we may never see a Cell match like Mankind vs. the Undertaker again, this pay-per-view has still produced some exciting and violent bouts inside the Cell, perfect for those fans who aren’t quite ready to let go of the Attitude Era just yet.
Equally, we’ve seen some matches on this show that were great even without the stipulation, balancing out the carnage of ‘Satan’s Structure’ with some good ol’ fashioned wrasslin’.
So, in honor of the pay-per-view’s 10th edition, here are the 10 best matches from its history, both inside and outside of the Cell.
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery