It has been announced that AEW stars Rey Fenix and Penta El Zero Miedo will compete at AAA’s TripleMania XXIX event.
AAA held a press conference today where they made a series of announcements about their biggest show of the year. One of which was that Rey Fenix and Penta will defend the AAA Tag Team Championship against Hijo del Vikingo and Laredo Kid, and Taurus and a mystery partner in a three-way match.
It was also announced that there will be another Marvel Lucha Libre exhibition. However, no wrestlers or characters have been announced for the match.
The final match announced was a six-man tag team match. Murder Clown, Pagano and Chessman will team up to wrestle Puma King and two mystery partners.
It had previously been announced that Kenny Omega will defend his AAA Mega Championship at the event against Andrade. Andrade has since made his debut for AEW and has said he wants the AEW World Championship as well.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out