Big E has shared another update video, this time singing about breaking his neck on the March 11 edition of SmackDown.
Earlier this week, the former WWE Champion confirmed that he had left UAB Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama to return to his home in Tampa, Florida.
On Thursday, Big E shared a video on Twitter of himself on a walk around the neighbourhood, sharing positivity.
It seems that boredom has really set in for the popular star, who has now shared a 36 second video, singing about his inability to believe he broke his neck.
You can watch the video below:
I be bored y’all. pic.twitter.com/06B7I5O7ts
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) March 18, 2022
Big E previously revealed that he has suffered fractures to his C1 and C6 vertebrae , but fortunately has no vertebrae displacement, no spinal cord damage, no ligament damage, and doesn’t expect to undergo surgery.
There is currently no timetable on his return.
We continue to send our best wishes to Big E.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’