Big E has shared another update video, this time singing about breaking his neck on the March 11 edition of SmackDown.
Earlier this week, the former WWE Champion confirmed that he had left UAB Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama to return to his home in Tampa, Florida.
On Thursday, Big E shared a video on Twitter of himself on a walk around the neighbourhood, sharing positivity.
It seems that boredom has really set in for the popular star, who has now shared a 36 second video, singing about his inability to believe he broke his neck.
You can watch the video below:
I be bored y’all. pic.twitter.com/06B7I5O7ts
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) March 18, 2022
Big E previously revealed that he has suffered fractures to his C1 and C6 vertebrae , but fortunately has no vertebrae displacement, no spinal cord damage, no ligament damage, and doesn’t expect to undergo surgery.
There is currently no timetable on his return.
We continue to send our best wishes to Big E.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star