The Hurt Business has been a bright spot for Raw over the last year. MVP has managed to collect Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, and Cedric Alexander, effectively saving their careers.
Now, Lashley wants another top star to join the group. More specifically, he wants Keith Lee to join the group. Speaking with TV Insider, Lashley said that Lee is ready to break out and the Hurt Business can take him to the next level. Here is the quote:
“Now that you say that, I kind of do. When I first came in, I was a major player. Then I hovered. At certain times I faced John Cena, Booker T., and JBL [John Bradshaw Layfield], but I never broke through to get that world title. Keith has earned respect from a lot of people. He has been going out there and doing everything he has to do. I think he’s the kind of person who might need a little Hurt Business in his life to take him to that next level. He is ready to breakout, as are others.”
Bobby Lashley is currently scheduled to defend the United States Championship against Riddle and Keith Lee at Elimination Chamber.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut