WWE has announced a change to a match that was announced for tonight’s (November 14) episode of Raw.
On last week’s show, it was announced that Matt Riddle would team up with Elias to take on Chad Gable and Otis of Alpha Academy.
However, WWE has now announced a change to the match, with it instead being changed to a singles match between Matt Riddle and Chad Gable.
Chad Gable and Otis have been a thorn in the side of Matt Riddle for many weeks and now The Original Bro will take on the leader of Alpha Academy.
Behind the scenes Riddle has been trying to form a band with his idol, Elias, but this week he will go at it alone against a tough competitor in Gable.
Can Riddle put away Gable as well as he rips his bongos? Find out tonight on Raw at 8/7C on USA!
Also set for the show is a clash between United States Champion Seth Rollins and Finn Balor, as well as Miz TV addressing the allegations lobbied at The Miz.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership