The daughter of a memorable ex-WWE star is set to make their first appearance for a popular wrestling promotion.
Jazzy Yang, daughter of WWE alumni Jimmy Wang Yang, is on the verge of debuting for Japan’s prestigious Pro Wrestling NOAH promotion on July 15 according to Puro Power.
The event will also fittingly see her father, now going by Jimmy Yang, compete for the first time in five years in Japan.
Puro Power claims that some “industry insiders” believe Yang to resemble a a K-Pop or J-Pop idol, which combined with in-ring ability, could equate in the promotion having an “instant superstar” on their hands.
Along with her father, Jazzy Yang joins current WWE star Michin and former WWE and TNA star Gail Kim as one of few American wrestlers of Korean descent.
Across in NJPW this week, the two-night Independence Day PPV event was held in Korakuen Hall, with multiple major titles changing hands, particularly in their NJPW STRONG divisions.
Willow Nightingale lost her NJPW STRONG Women’s Championship to Giulia, while her colleague Eddie Kingston captured his first title since 2019 when he defeated KENTA for the NJPW STRONG Openweight Championship.
Kingston’s close friend and occasional rival Jon Moxley recently reacted to the Mad King’s special achievement, click here to find out more.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours