It was confirmed during the NXT TakeOver: Portland show that a fourth NXT UK TakeOver event will be taking place in April 2020.
This will be the second NXT UK TakeOver event of 2020. The first coming came in January in Blackpool and was headlined by WALTER and Joe Coffey.
NXT UK will be taking over the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland for the third NXT UK TakeOver event on April, 26. The show will take place just 22 days after NXT TakeOver: Tampa Bay.
WWE COO and NXT boss Triple H took to Twitter to confirm the news.
#NXTUKTakeOver: Dublin…#WeAreNXTUK https://t.co/1UtiIVaqQL
— Triple H (@TripleH) February 17, 2020
For all the latest match announcements for the upcoming NXT UK TakeOver show, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?