WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has provided a positive update on his health following his recent back surgery.
Angle previously noted that he was scheduled for a procedure to remove calcium deposits and bone chips from his lower back on March 21.
Days after his surgery, Angle has now commented on his recovery on his Kurt Angle Show podcast.
Noting that he no longer has leg pain following the surgery, Angle said:
“I think it actually worked. I don’t know yet, but I don’t have the pain going down my legs, so the operation definitely worked.
“I’m hoping that the pain in my back will subside, and hopefully it will in the next few days and then I’ll feel really good about it.
“The doctor did a great job. He really did. I was having problems with my legs and the nerves going down my legs and that’s all gone, so I’m good with that.”
Angle previously confirmed that he will be at one of the nights of WrestleMania 39.
WWE is also bringing in several other legends for that weekend, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via WrestlingNews.co.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- AEW Star Doesn’t Feel CM Punk Is As Toxic As Everybody Thinks He Is
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9