Max Dupri is back! After missing last week’s edition of WWE SmackDown and reports of potential backstage heat with Vince McMahon, the apparent leader of Maximum Male Models has returned and appeared on tonight’s (July 29) episode.
Max Dupri (previously known as LA Knight in NXT, Eli Drake if you want to throw it back further than WWE) appeared on tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown alongside Maximum Male Models, Maxxine Dupri and ma.çé and mån.sôör.
Elsewhere on WWE SmackDown, Theory popped up and attacked the winner of a brutal match between Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. You can read all about it by clicking here.
Also, Lacey Evans was announced as being not medically cleared to compete although there was not additional information provided as her previously scheduled match went ahead with Shotzi taking her place versus Aliyah.
This edition of WWE SmackDown is the go-home for WWE’s premium live event, SummerSlam set to occur tomorrow, July 30, 2022. You can read the full match card for the event by clicking here.
"To titillate the juices of your guilty pleasures."
— WWE (@WWE) July 30, 2022
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title