No, that’s not a typo. Moose brought back and won the TNA Championship on IMPACT’s Rebellion special. Originally, Michael Elgin was supposed to face Tessa Blanchard and Eddie Edwards in a Triple Threat Match for the IMPACT World Championship.
However, Tessa Blanchard is not wrestling during the Coronavirus Quarantine. So, Moose proposed something entirely different.
— Scott D'Amore (@ScottDAmore) April 29, 2020
Moose has been paving his way through TNA Legends recently. So, tonight, he brought back the TNA Title.
TNA stalwart Hernandez through his name in the hat and IMPACT provided a new version of a Triple Threat for the viewers.
Moose hit the No Jackhammer Needed Spear and pinned Hernandez. By pinning Hernandez, Elgin doesn’t lose his momentum and should keep the right to face Blanchard upon her return.
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) April 29, 2020
We’re not sure what IMPACT’s plans are for the TNA Title, but it should be a good option for their tapings until their champion, Blanchard, is able to return.
Congratulations to Moose for winning a title held by the likes of Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite