The final chapter of the epic feud of between Santos Escobar and Tony D’Angelo came to an end on tonight’s NXT Heatwave.
Tony D’Angelo continues his path of NXT legend destruction as it seems he is the final boss before hitting the main roster!
After besting Ciampa before his transition to WWE Raw, Tony D’Angelo has just sent another staple of the last several years of NXT packing.
After a very fun and hard hitting match between Santos Escobar and Tony D’Angelo, it came down to one final moment.
With Tony D’s crowbar on one side of the ring and Escobar’s brass knuckles on the other, the moment played out perfectly as a mad scramble for their preferred street fight weapons of choice determined the winner.
Ultimately Tony D’Angelo was faster to the crowbar, smashed Santos Escobar and captured the pinfall victory as well as the stipulation prizes.
Due to the Escobar’s loss, not only will he “never be seen in NXT again,” he will sadly be leaving behind the rest of Legado del Fantasma.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)