Renee Paquette, formerly Renee Young, has commented on a possible role in All Elite Wrestling (AEW) at some point in the future.
Even though she didn’t rule it out, Paquette did make a point of mentioning that she would like to broaden her horizons outside of the wrestling bubble too.
Speaking with Chris Van Vliet, she said:
“That’s the thing too, you look at AEW and I think everything they’re doing is fantastic.I’m not saying I wouldn’t do something there, I for sure would if the right thing came up.But it’s not the thing that I’m chasing down.I think my time in WWE was so great and my time in wrestling has been so great but I don’t want to have that be the only thing that I do.I don’t want to pigeon hole myself as just being the ‘wrestling girl.’I’ll always have that in my wheelhouse and have that be a thing that I lean on but I think there are so many other things that I want to do. I think just going right to working in another wrestling company would sort of take away from my whole purpose of wanting to walk away.”
She also joked that one day she might wrestle fellow future mother Brandi Rhodes and then their children will have a match later down the line.
Quote via Inside The Ropes
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Drew McIntyre Responds To ‘Hypocrite’ Claims Following Bloodline Interference On WWE Raw
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024