Solo Sikoa has now reacted to The Usos winning the Bloodline Civil War match at WWE Money in the Bank 2023.
In the main event of the July 1 premium live event, Sikoa teamed with Roman Reigns to face off against Jimmy and Jey Uso in a tag-team match billed as the Bloodline Civil War.
The Usos were ultimately victorious, with Jey Uso pinning Roman Reigns to win the match.
This marked the Tribal Chief’s first pinfall loss since Baron Corbin kept his shoulders down for a three-count at the December 2019 TLC premium live event.
Solo Sikoa has now broken his silence on the situation… kind of.
During the build to this match, Jimmy and Jey Uso teased that Sikoa will soon leave Reigns’ side.
Many have called for Sikoa to join forces his brothers the Usos again, but as of writing this hasn’t happened yet.
Details on WWE’s current plans for Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 40 can be found at this link.
An in-depth look at how each of the current and previous members of the Bloodline are related can be found right here.
— Solo (@WWESoloSikoa) July 2, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision