There is a new spoiler for the plan for the main event of the September 9 edition of SmackDown.
According to PWInsider, Drew McIntyre vs. Solo Sikoa in a No Disqualification Match is currently slated to be the main event of tonight’s SmackDown.
Drew McIntyre is coming off the heels of a heartbreaking loss to Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns at Clash At The Castle last Saturday.
It was thanks to the debuting Solo Sikoa pulling out the referee when McIntyre had the cover that helped Reigns to victory.
Reports coming out of the event revealed that Sikoa is now slated to be a SmackDown roster member and aligned with The Bloodline.
It is not confirmed if the McIntyre vs. Sikoa match will be a dark main event or the show closer for the broadcast.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence