On if they’ll split up:
Ford: “One thing about us is like, with Royal Rumble, we’re not one of these tag teams that we’re gonna stab each other in the back, (or) we’re gonna wait until somebody’s back’s turned and take advantage.
“No, if we’re in the Royal Rumble and it happens to come down to it, we’re not gonna hinder each other from each other’s success – I wanna see him win just as much as he wants to see me win. That’s just the way it is.”
Who has the best hot tag:
Ford: “He might say me, but I gotta go with my man, right hand man, one hundred grand. I mean, he literally goes in the ring and starts bulldozing people. Bodies go flyin’ and you know I’m not lyin’. And when it comes to these texts you know people not replyin’. Bars bro.
“But for me, he’s definitely got the best hot tag in the game, and then it follows up with the From The Heavens – I just try to put the icing on the cake because the work’s already done.”
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard