Triple H, Nick Khan, Stephanie McMahon and Jeremy Borash are all in attendance at today’s (July 29) WWE tryout in Nashville, ahead of SummerSlam, per PWInsider.
Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful also reports that Big E and Bianca Belair are at the tryout.
Triple H is the current EVP of Talent Relations. In addition to this role, The Game has assumed responsibilities related to creative following Vince McMahon’s retirement.
Nick Khan and Stephanie McMahon were named co-CEOs following Vince McMahon announcing his departure.
Triple H, Paul Heyman and Big E led the July 28 tryout. NBA star Dwight Howard participated in this session. You can watch Howard cut a promo during the session right here.
Today is the last day of the multi-day tryout. It is unclear how many athletes WWE is aiming to sign, but it was recently revealed that WWE signed more than a dozen athletes following the WrestleMania 38 week tryouts in Dallas, Texas in late March.
We will continue to provide updates on the tryout and prospective signings as they become available.
For everything we currently know about Vince McMahon retiring, click here. You can find further updates and follow-ups on Vince McMahon at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?