Triple H is expected to bring in yet another released WWE star for the August 12 edition of SmackDown.
As previously noted, word backstage is that Hit Row’s “Top Dolla” AJ Francis is expected to be at tomorrow’s SmackDown taping in Raleigh, North Carolina.
PWInsider has provided a further update on the report, noting that Dolla’s Hit Row tag team partner Ashante Thee Adonis is also slated to be at tomorrow’s SmackDown.
This certainly seems to imply that the duo will be returning to WWE as a tag team.
The report notes that they have not yet heard anything regarding B-Fab returning with Dolla and Adonis.
The entire Hit Row stable will not be in tact because Swerve Strickland is currently signed to All Elite Wrestling where he is one half of the AEW World Tag Team Champions with Keith Lee.
We will have further update on the returning WWE stars when they become available.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With