Mandy Rose has addressed whether she’s retired from wrestling following her release from WWE in December 2022.
As previously reported, Mandy Rose, real name Mandy Sacs, was released from her WWE contract, reportedly due to the content she was posting on her FanTime website page.
She recently made an appearance at Miami Swim Week, modeling a Paola Estafania bikini on the runway.
In a recent social media Q&A session, she answered a question about her wrestling retirement plans, revealing:
“I don’t know if ‘retires’ is the right word, but I’m not doing it right now. I don’t know about the future.
“Pretty busy right now, doing a lot of things and all is well, so.”
Rose had previously revealed that she was in a “transitional phase” and didn’t rule out a return to the wrestling ring in the future.
During her time in WWE, Rose was an NXT Women’s Champion and held the title for 413 days.
She lost the title to Roxanne Perez on December 13 2022 and would be released by WWE the following day after the decision was made by WWE management about her FanTime content not being appropriate.
In January 2023, Rose appeared on the Tamron Hall Show to discuss her departure from WWE and the circumstances that led up to it.
Transcript from Sportskeeda.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT