WWE SmackDown star Aliyah captured her first championship in her WWE career last month, when her and Raquel Rodriguez defeated Dakota Kai and IYO SKY of Damage CTRL in the final of the Women’s Tag Team Championship tournament.
The reign was short lived, with Dakota and IYO capturing the titles from the duo just two weeks later, and Aliyah has not appeared on WWE television since then.
Aliyah took to Twitter today, where she seemingly showed off that she has a shoulder injury, with a big bruise on her right shoulder, along with the caption:
Never giving up
Raquel has instead been aligned with Shotzi in recent weeks with Aliyah off the show, with Shotzi set to go one on one with Bayley on this week’s SmackDown.
Never giving up 💗 pic.twitter.com/NzcwQQSk6T
— ALIYAH 3:17 (@WWE_Aliyah) September 29, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW