The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (June 16) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.430 million viewers. This is up from the June 9 edition that drew 2.278 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.67 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.60 rating.
WWE ranked #1 among broadcast primetime and on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Jey Uso choosing his brother Jimmy over Roman Reigns and The Bloodline, and Pretty Deadly won a tag team gauntlet to become number one contenders for Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn’s Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships.
Also, Bianca Belair confronted Charlotte Flair during the Grayson Waller Effect where she called out “The Queen” for skipping the line for a shot at Asuka’s WWE Women’s Championship.
For more information about SmackDown ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s SmackDown ratings tracker.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.67
#1 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) June 20, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed