Congratulations are in order for WWE stars Emma and Riddick Moss, who today announced that they were engaged.
Emma announced the pair’s engagement on Instagram, where she shared pictures of the two’s engagement.
Emma was one of many former WWE stars re-signed to the company last fall following Triple H taking over as the Chief Content Officer in the company.
The pair were recently paired up together on WWE television, most recently with Emma accompanying Madcap for a match against Shinsuke Nakamura.
Both Emma and Moss were drafted to the Raw brand in the 2023 WWE Draft.
Riddick Moss recently underwent a name change, returning to the Riddick Moss name after being renamed Madcap Moss upon him joining up with Happy Corbin in 2021.
We send our best wishes to Emma and Riddick Moss on this exciting new chapter of their lives.
You can see the photos of the two’s engagement below.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon