10. Braun Strowman
Braun Strowman’s career in WWE stems from his inclusion in the Wyatt Family. Since moving away from that gimmick and character, Braun became one of the strongest competitors on the roster.
Since losing so many matches within the past few months, Braun could use a good push. A fantastic way to do so would be to reunite him with his previous leader in the form of a feud.
Strowman has the personality and talent to withstand Bray Wyatt’s gimmick, and in WWE, you simply can’t go wrong with a storyline about an old friendship that turned ugly.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines