Here’s the latest update regarding the status of Marty Scurll in Ring of Honor (ROH) which returned for its latest tapings recently.
Accusations were made against Scurll during the #SpeakingOut movement, which prompted the promotion to release a statement saying it had a zero tolerance policy for such behaviour.
Wrestling Inc is reporting that Scurll was not present at the latest tapings, nor has he been involved in anything to do with the promotion since the allegations were made.
Scurll was the promotion’s head booker, but that role has now been taken on by Delirious (Hunter Johnson) as the head of creative.
The report adds that ROH has been praised internally for its handling of the situation while continuing to investigate the allegations.
Since the initial statement, the promotion hasn’t said anything specific regarding Scurll’s status.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines
- Fabian Aichner Appears To Be Getting A New Gimmick