Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet has now confirmed the report, saying that Ervin Jr. has indeed requested his release, but is planning to spend extra time thinking over his decision.
It is also worth noting that Ervin has removed any and all mention of WWE and NXT from his social media accounts.
According to the reliable Casey Michael of Squared Circle Sirens, NXT’s Stacey Ervin Jr. has quit WWE after what is said to be a concussion scare.
Casey tweeted that Ervin was given time to think over his decision, but pretty swiftly decided it was time for his exit:
He was given some time to think about it but people think he's 100% done. He had what I'm told was a concussion scare and that's what did him in.
— ????? ??????? (@ifyouseekcasey) March 22, 2019
Neither Ervin nor WWE have confirmed the news as of yet, but the former has teased major news on his own Twitter:
?? Very soon I will be sharing some major news & big secrets that will help transform thousands of bodies, minds & energy levels. It’s simple. Start where you are, with what you have, & own your goals. I’m in. Are you? ? pic.twitter.com/1RG3UVLisp
— Stacey Ervin Jr. (@staceyervinjr) March 22, 2019
Ervin has only competed once on NXT TV, that being this past January when he and Humberto Carrillo came up short in a tag match against the Street Profits.
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE